Senior HR Business Partner
Are you a strategic Senior HR Business Partner interested in working for one of the most exciting and fastest growing technology businesses? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment?
We are working with a hugely successful, global technology organisation to hire a Senior HR Business Partner supporting their commercial division. You will partner with key business leaders across four of their territories and support on all strategic aspects of HR. The operational/tactical HR duties are carried out by an off-shore centre and you will be supported by local in-country HR Managers. This is to ensure that you are able to focus on OD, workforce planning, talent management & succession planning as continuous employee engagement insight analysis and action planning.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Experience in a complex, matrix organisation ideally Tech/High-Tech.
- Partnered, challenged and coached at the Exec/VP level.
- Proven experience in talent, succession, performance and diversity.
- Strong data skills and the ability to analyse, tell a story and build action plans using data.
- International experience, ideally in Germany, France, Spain and Italy.
- Operated in a P&L driven business unit with sales/commercial leaders.
Should this exciting opportunity be of interest, please do not hesitate to apply now to avoid missing out as the process will move quickly. Please note, the role requires travel of 40-50% in the first 6 months, dropping down to 20% thereafter.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.