Senior IT Audit Consultant
Carnival UK are a market leader in the cruise industry, operating spectacular cruises around the world. We provide unforgettable holiday experiences and operate a winning culture to achieve standout success. We have big plans for the future and our industry is ripe for innovation.
With 3 new ships on the horizon, our business is growing rapidly. Due to our continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior IT Audit Consultant to join our Risk Advisory & Assurance Services team. This role is based in our impressive Carnival UK headquarters in Southampton offering great variety and an opportunity to travel!
Within this role, you will support the Director - Risk Advisory & Assurance Services Technology to undertake the following:
- Ensure that audit work fulfils the purposes and responsibilities established in various business departments by assisting with the execution of audits in line with the annual audit plan.
- Effectively and efficiently complete independent reviews as assigned by the Director.
- Ensure audit work conforms to the IIA/ISACA Frameworks of Professional Standards.
In order to be successful in your application we will require you to have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree such as Computer Science, Management Information Systems and/or Accounting (or equivalent).
- A professional certification, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is desirable.
- Knowledge of information systems, security and controls for information technologies such as LAN, Client/Server, Mainframe, UNIX, Wintel, Oracle, SQL Server and networks is desirable.
- Experience of auditing information systems in a large, or complex company environment. Prior experience in an internal audit department is desirable.
- Proficiency with a personal computer and computer assisted audit tools (like ACL)
- Proven project management, analytical, and organisation skills.
- Absolute discretion, so you’ll understand the value of confidentiality too.
- Ability to work as a team member, partnering with highly accomplished audit and IT professionals in performing audits.
As an independent team, we have a unique opportunity to work with all areas within Carnival UK as well as gain a stronger understanding around how these activities are performed at our the other Operating Companies.
Carnival UK is committed to protecting against potential risks to safeguarding, security and/or fraud risks. In the event of an individual being offered this position, the post is subject to the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We will only ask about convictions which are defined as 'not protected'.
This position has been leveled at CUK 08.
One of our core organisational values is that we are 'better together' and that’s why we’re working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture; where difference is respected and valued and where our people can be themselves. Inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do so we welcome applications from everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
Carnival UK is the operating company for P&O Cruises & Cunard. We provide unforgettable holiday experiences and operate a winning culture to achieve standout success. Our Cunard ships have been defining sophisticated ocean travel for over 175 years. Our ships have always been The Most Famous Ocean Liners in the World. We continue our legacy of luxury ocean travel with our flagship Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth, with Queen Mary 2 providing the only regularly scheduled transatlantic service between Southampton and New York. In 2022 our fourth Queen will join our Cunard fleet.
P&O Cruises has seven ships, including our flagship Britannia which joined our fleet in March 2015. Our two new ships, the largest in the UK market, will join the fleet in 2020 and 2022, meaning we can offer more experiences tailored to British tastes - combining genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail, ensuring passengers have the holiday of a lifetime, every time.
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why extraordinary, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.