Senior Manager Proposition Schroders Personal Wealth
Through our brands, Lloyds Banking Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
Schroders Personal Wealth is a new business serving wealth planning needs for mass affluent and affluent clients. It is jointly owned by Lloyds Banking Group and Schroder Plc, bringing together the inherent strengths across both organisations to deliver on a bold medium term ambition to become a top 3 wealth planning firm in the UK.
An exciting opportunity awaits you to join this business at its inception and actively contribute to the development of its proposition and products. Reporting to the Head of Products and Proposition which in turn forms part of a wider Commercial function.
If successful you'll lead and support the development of new product propositions and also be responsible for the on-going governance of an existing product range, some of which is manufactured by Schroders Personal Wealth and others by third parties.
You be an enthusiastic individual who is currently in a product and proposition role in financial services, and is looking for their next career step. Experience with wealth and financial planning products, whilst not compulsory, would be a distinct advantage. A track record of coming up with ideas and implementing them is a must.
What you'll be doing…
- Leading a team that are dynamic and collaborative in their approach to proposition and product development.
- Ensure all new proposition and product developments are aligned to our strategy and client need.
- Ensure product governance routines are undertaken appropriately using analytical and other tools to deliver great client outcomes.
- Manage third party product supplier relationships.
- Positively influence others by demonstrating core SPW values and behaviours.
- Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions.
- Effectively work within and maintain internal networks for the purpose of optimising business results.
What you'll need…
- A deep understanding of current and future client need
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to make the complex simple.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- An influencer, both across and up the organisation.
- A high level of numeracy.
- Strong analytical skill set with ability to shape and solve complex problems; the ability to think through issues.
- Planning, organising and prioritisation.
What we'll give you…
- Flexible benefits package
- Private Medical cover
- 30 days per annum plus Bank holidays
- Cash Car allowance
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
Did you know we've won awards? We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
Does this sounds like a role that you'd like to know more about? Get in touch and let's have a conversation.