Senior Payroll Administrator
A busy and growing Chartered Accountants based in the City are currently recruiting for a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their busy payroll team. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of UK payroll legislation including PAYE and statutory payments working within an Accountants/ Bureau firms.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- Full start to finish experience processing 100 - 250 clients.
- Statutory deductions including SSP, SMP, SPP, Tax and NI.
- Administration and checking of weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll, including processing all payroll changes including back pay.
- Coordination of full flex benefits portfolio using a third parties.
- Answering queries from staff on all aspects of their pay and benefits.
- Full month end processing including RTI submissions and collation of PAYE and pension deductions.
- Pension administration.
- Must have SAGE experience
- Must have experience managing a large volume of portfolio of UK clients
- Previous experience working in Practice/Payroll Bureau is essential
- Must have 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- Ideally studying for a CIPD qualification or CIPD qualified but not essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.