Senior Program Manager, Launch & Scale
It is another Day One in Amazon. At Amazon, we introduce disruptive ideas to benefit our customer. You will join a brand new team to redefine Amazon's strategy to bring more selections to our European customers in a faster, more reliable, cheaper, and greener fashion. It's your Day One to be part of something new and great. We welcome big-thinking candidates like yourself who are HIGHLY analytical, customer obsessed with a strong track record of improving/automating existing process, and a laser focus on managing performance and driving improvement plans.
Combining business analytics with program management, Amazon seeks a data-driven Senior Program Manager who will lead and drive the launch efforts for new initiatives with focuses on volume attainment, speed improvement, and cost reduction. This person will also have the opportunity to work with internal and external customers/stakeholders to build and develop more business cases. The programs managed by the role include but are not limited to Metrics generation, Forecast management, new launches, Topology optimization, prepare for business reviews and other EU Amazon Transportation Systems programs.
· Excellence at querying and architecting relational databases - e.g. SQL, ETL
· Experience in building dashboards using Tableau or PowerBI
· Previous experience with large-scale project management with proven effective change management
· Demonstrated ability to quantify the impact of changes
· Flexible and adaptable; comfortable to work in ambiguous situations
· Able to Earn Trust and influence senior stakeholders
· Excellent English written and oral communication skills with an ability to analyze and concisely summarize relevant data and to convey results, effectively articulating complex messages.
· Strong team player, who can operate globally, cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization
· Experience in Transportation, preferably in a similar role within a logistics provider or retailer.
· Knowledge of Short Sea Shipping in Europe
· Interest in long-term career development through assignments in multiple emerging initiatives
· Former Business Analyst experience
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount.
Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organization offers also many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.