Senior Recruitment Consultant - Reward
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Rewards desk. Being over 10 years old this desk boasts a large candidate and client base but still has plenty of opportunity for growth and development. The right consultant will be able to further build out this already highly successful team within Frazer Jones.
- Full end to end recruitment value chain experience on a permanent or interim basis in one or all of the following areas: Human Resources, Rewards, Finance, Tax, Accountancy or IT
- A proven track record on being able to use diverse and creative methods in sourcing candidates
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to thoroughly learn a market and be an expert in your field
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
- Help to further develop the Rewards desk by taking ownership and building out the interim market
- Build and manage a market research service for prospective new clients
- Network to identify new business opportunities through utilising our strong network and market experience
- Ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
- Effectively demonstrate "best practices" and promote brand awareness
- Build and manage a team of Consultants and Recruiters whilst supporting and mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Build upon an already successful Division of Frazer Jones. Generate new revenue off existing clients as well as Business Develop new areas for the Rewards and Benefits Team.
- Your services should be centred around your clients and candidates
- Try and always view the bigger picture and strive for long term relationships, appreciate that this means offering flexibility sometimes to our clients
- You should be commitment to best practice across all your work
- We work together, we are not in competition with each other - it's a group effort
- You will be expected to share talent, locally and globally & confidently represent all our brands
- You are individually responsible for your brands reputation
- Work in partnership with you clients and candidates, listening and support the agendas not just yours
- Commit to continually developing your market knowledge to stay current
- Consult effectively, provide bespoke, tailored solutions to your clients based on your industry expertise & experience
- Aim to support your candidates on their professional development journey by introducing them to the right opportunities
- Strive to be a thought leaders in your space
- We encourage everyone to bring themselves to work & we treat each other with respect - there isn't a pecking order here!
- Understand that as a business we look beyond profit, social purpose means something to our business
- We are committed to diversity of thought, you have a platform to contribute and have your say and be listened to
- Always be open and honest with clients, candidates and each other
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.