Senior Treasury Accountant
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. And making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Our highly commercial approach means Finance and Procurement are both central to our success. Join us as a Senior Treasury Accountant, and you’ll soon see that the scale and complexity of our airport makes for incredibly interesting and challenging work. You’ll have the chance to get involved in a variety of projects, making sure they run profitably, efficiently and with our passengers and stakeholders front of mind. And with our expansion plans progressing well, this is a particularly exciting time to bring your career to Heathrow.
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and flexible working. We actively try to create part-time opportunities and use remote technologies to enable people to work from home. We also have a range of initiatives designed to help people in our surrounding communities get to and from work cost-effectively and sustainably, from free travel on local buses through to subsidised rail fares. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
Be part of the 80 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Your role will involve:
- Responsibility for monthly treasury accounting, reporting and analysis of debt, derivatives and hedging
- Supporting with preparation of our financial statements and quarterly press release
- Contributing to the budget and forecasting process
- Interfacing and working with our shareholders and external auditors Working with our treasury front office, investor relations, external reporting, internal tax and Business Support Centre teams
We’re looking for people who have:
- Technical treasury accounting experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
- Precision and a high level of attention to detail
- An ability to establish rapport at pace and build strong working relationships with both stakeholders and colleagues
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, we’re driven by inclusivity and we celebrate individuality.