Service Delivery Ops Team Lead
Basic Skills & Experience
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer/client facing operations environment.
· Minimum of 3 year experience managing & developing teams of professionals.
· Minimum of 2 year experience with escalation management and managing projects to established SLA’s.
· Active user of social media services.
Preferred Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
· Preferred Experience managing project operations to daily goals and deliverables.
· Preferred Experience in leading a Costumer Services Team.
· Demonstrate experience in technical work environments with highly tech savvy teams.
· Fast-paced dynamic environment.
· Reporting and analytics experience.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.