Service Desk Analyst
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
As a result of continued growth and innovation, Ricoh are looking to recruit an additional Service Desk Analyst to join our team on a key UK customer site. We are looking for an additional Service Desk Analyst, to join our team and provide a single point of contact for the Service Desk.
Providing first line diagnosis, resolution and functional escalation of incidents and service requests on the client Service Desk. Individual shift patterns will be discussed at interview stage. Based in Halifax
What you will be doing
* Provide first line logging, diagnosis and resolution of incidents and service requests that enter the service desk via phone call, email or our clients online portal to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered
* Own tickets and provide functional escalation to Ricoh, the customer and 3rd party supplier resolver groups so that service level agreements can be met on a monthly basis
* Provide end to end incident and service request management to ensure customers are kept updated on the progress of their tickets
* Classification and prioritisation of calls in-line with Incident and Service Request Management processes to allow for trending and reporting to drive management information to improve the service Ricoh offer
* Work in conjunction to company policies, procedures and standards so that behaviours and working practices are in line with the Ricoh way
* Maintain understanding of applicable technologies in use by the customer to contribute to a higher level of first time fix rates
* Proactively update knowledge articles so that the service desk can deliver a standardised and repeatable service to customers
* Engage in "shift left" activities with technical teams to allow more incidents to be resolved at first line cutting down disruption to users and enhancing customer satisfaction
You will ideally have
* Experience of working in a client facing IT environment
* Must be capable of working unsupervised to agreed timescales
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to develop good relationships with customers
* Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner
* Methodical and disciplined approach to work
* General knowledge of Third party support agreement(s)
* A basic understanding of Service level agreements or arrangement(s)
* Experience of providing remote support services across standard desktop / laptop / thin client environments
* Technical support skills in supporting Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Exchange, Lotus Notes, Citrix, Mobile Devices and Microsoft operation systems
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Experience of using a service management system such as ServiceNOW and/or BMC Remedy.
* Awareness of ITIL framework
In return for your commitment, you can expect
If you believe you have the skills we desire and you would like to work for a dynamic organisation that places emphasis on strong career development and support, then Ricoh is the company for you.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.