Service Intelligence Analyst
This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. Making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons. And building a diverse community reflecting the passengers we serve.
Technology is the bedrock of our organization. Join us in a newly created role as a Service Intelligence Analyst for a 6-month period. For the right person there is opportunity for them to grow and expand the role and make it permanent. For this role, we look for people who has excellent attention to detail and current Power BI experience in any industry. A successful person will have the ability to understand and analyse data sources such as, Excel and commonly used IT systems and then translate them into a business format for decision making. You’re someone who can spot when things could go wrong before they do go wrong. This is a very visible role that will draw on your analytical and communication skills to the full, but you’ll have support you need to be at your best and grow those skills.
Join Heathrow and be an incredibly important part of the 80 million passenger journeys we make happen each year.
Your role will involve:
- Work with functional & external supplier teams to ensure data sets are defined and designed clearly
- Undertake analysis to improve the accuracy of our data modelling
- Develop a common view, new operational approaches, including dynamic models, dashboards and trends to monitor and predict
- Develop analysis to predict the impact of a deviation from operational plan and identify the most effective actions to take in typical disruption scenarios
- Provide analysis of end to end incident, request, problem and change management including any other IT processes
These skills are essential:
- Proven experience in using Power BI
- Proven proficiency in Excel
These skills are highly desirable:
- Experience in governance led organisations/teams
- Good communication skills, with the ability to structure and present analysis, reports & dashboards in a clear and concise manner
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and a share in our success scheme. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
A career with us also means being part of an organisation that cares about the community. Our plan is to meet growing passenger demand in a sustainable way that creates a positive impact on our community – and the environment. That’s why, by 2030, we want at least half of all journeys to the airport to be made by public and sustainable transport. We have a range of initiatives designed to help people to get to and from work sustainably, from subsidised public transport through to car sharing and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to succeed and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from a diverse range of individuals. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow we’re an accessible place to work, driven by inclusivity and celebrating individuality. For more information, please visit our diversity & inclusion page.