Shift Runners. Made at Welcome Break
Starbucks. Telford Services, TF11 8TG
Starting rate £8.71ph - Full Time Position Available.
Fantastic benefits & discounts, subsidised meals, free parking & great career opportunities
Cool head? Passionate about great service? Ready to inspire others? As a Welcome Break Shift Runner, your job is to make sure every customer enjoys a great experience when they pull off the motorway for a break. Using our ‘Famous Five Service’ model, you’ll lead and motivate Team Members to deliver superb customer service consistently round the clock.
OK, so it’s a lot to ask. But you’ll get bespoke training and support to develop your leadership skills and excel in your role. And if you do well, you’ll have the opportunity to progress into management roles.
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Shift Runner, you’ll need to be:
- A team player and motivator who can inspire others
- Fanatical about delivering exceptional customer service
- Ready to roll your sleeves up and lead by example
- Ambitious to progress in your career
Ideally, you’ll already have experience of leading teams in a customer service environment, ideally in the retail or catering sector. Full training will be provided
Key benefits for Shift Runners
- 28 days’ holiday
- Contributory pension (after 3 months)
- Structured career path and bespoke training with fantastic career opportunities
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
Hourly rate of pay will differ for under 25’s. Please note internally we call this role a Team Member Shift Runner Specialist.