Skin Care Team Assistant
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
This role provides high-level administrative support to the VP New Brands and a Team of Skin Care Directors for the New brands, Strategy, Simple & AHC, and will coordinate the GCLT and Ext GCLT agendas and logistics.
This role requires interaction with a wide range of people, within 100VE, globally across Unilever markets and externally with Suppliers (e.g. Proven). The role requires skill at managing a complex diary and travel schedule, leading the team calendar and events schedule, the ability to interact confidently with senior leadership and manage the demands of a diverse Global team. The individual will have the ability to use judgement to make great decisions and optimise the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
Skin Care is the largest BPC category (c.€110bn) with continued growth (6% CAGR ’12-’17). Unilever is #3 manufacturer globally, however #1 and D&E markets. Our ambition is to become a strong global #2 player, by growing in ‘existing portfolio’ and by ‘building portfolio’.
- Organising international travel, including preparation of itineraries, visas, etc. together with management of out of office requirements
- Coordination of the agenda, prereads and logistics for the GCLT (both virtual and face to face meetings) and face to face Extended GCLT’s, Category Quarterly Engagement meetings, Brand communities calls
- Composing/typing general correspondence/emails
- Leading forward planning of meeting schedule, ensuring agenda and meeting content are delivered on time in full.
- Preparation of presentations and other materials for meetings
- Organisation and administration of local meetings & visitors – coordinating all logistics i.e. attendees, timings, equipment and rooms.
- Organising international meetings using knowledge of technologies available to deliver the most appropriate solution i.e. telepresence, live meetings etc.
- Co-ordination of expenses and invoice processing
- Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency
- Ownership of starter/leaver admin process for team
- Supporting with budget management, raising purchase orders
- Set up the technology required to run the meeting smoothly
- This role requires proven strong experience as a Personal Assistant and experience working in a corporate environment and regional/global organisation. It requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Critically, the jobholder must be well organised, able to prioritise tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels internally and externally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are important, plus experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs.
- The incumbent must be comfortable working in a virtual environment, embracing new ways of working and using knowledge of the technologies available to proactively support the needs of the VP and Directors.
- Candidates should have a high degree of maturity, self-confidence and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid IT skills are required, particularly the platforms such as Degreed, Travel, Expenses, skype, pigeonhole, sharepoint and brand communities zones, beyond the usual Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Accuracy, speed, proactivity and an ability to ‘get things done’ are vital.
Please apply online and add your PDP if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact Recruiter Juliana Picon on Juliana.Picon@unilever.com