Statutory Reporting Accountants
Statutory Reporting Accountants
x 1 Permanent - Manchester (currently remote working)
x3 5 month FTCs - remote working
Closing date: Tuesday the 18th of May
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
This role entails…
Our Finance roles touch every element of our business and that’s why we’re excited to announce that we are looking for some Statutory Financial Accountants to join us. This role is responsible for maintaining and supporting an effective and efficient Statutory Reporting process. You will be working with a number of stakeholders at various levels across a number of locations in our business.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- ACA / ACCA (or equivalent) qualified accountant or part qualified
- Experience of preparation of financial statements under IFRS and UK Accounting Standards including FRS 101
For contract roles:
- Experience using ONESOURCE Statutory Reporting software from Thomson Reuters or similar software
- Immediately available or on a short notice period (2 weeks or less)
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
(minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Commercially astute with an inquisitive nature and desire to understand drivers behind the numbers and reports
- Ability to present technical information to non-technical audiences
- Prepare FRS 101/102 statutory accounts and supporting working papers
- Work closely with other finance colleagues, Group Secretariat and the business to complete the annual report and accounts to a high standard in line with best practice
- Build good relationships with our acquired entities and assist them throughout the statutory reporting process
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statement template for use across the UK
- Assist with the preparation of central documents that support the statutory accounts
- Maintain a good working relationship with the external auditors to ensure audits are conducted efficiently and effectively
- iXBRL Tagging
- Provide technical advice to other teams as necessary
- Assist with dissolutions as part of the corporate restructure projects
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is email@example.com.Find out more here
Closing Date: Tuesday the 18th of May
If you want more information regarding this role please feel free to email TalkingCareers@itv.com
Find out more about our benefitshttp://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.