Talent Acquisition specialist
Recruitment Specialist Based Central London, £43k - £47k plus excellent benefits including 9-5 hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Specialist (Talent Acquisition Specialist / In House Recruiter) to work within an exclusive and hugely successful business based in a central London location. The company offers excellent benefits and a great work life balance.
Working within a fast paced, professional environment of high achievers, this is a great opportunity to work as a Recruitment Specialist within a team of 4 partnering with Managers and Senior Leaders to ensure recruitment in the business is covered from end to end
- Working closely partnering with Managers and Senior Leaders to provide guidance and full support with job descriptions and the full hiring process.
- Sourcing candidates directly, working on recruitment strategies
- Proactively looking at future company hires, peaks recruitment periods and managing workloads within the team
- Working on various roles at all levels of seniority to tight deadlines, ensuring the process is smooth, timely and successful.
- Looking at processes, suggesting change and working on various projects to make the recruitment processes quicker and smoother.
- Managing projects and fully leading campaigns.
- A strong recruitment background with experience from end to end recruitment.
- In-house recruitment experience required, or a mixture of agency and In-house.
- Experience working with demanding stakeholders, able to take control, lead and manage the recruitment piece.
- Strong academics, ideally Degree educated or relevant experience gained through work experience required.
- Strong writing skills, excellent grammar and English language skills.
- The ability to work professionally to deadlines and work collaboratively in a team environment.
To be considered for this role please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.