COVID-19 - The well-being of everyone is our highest priority. We will be using phone, Skype, Facetime or WhatsApp video calling to hold interviews for the foreseeable future.
Full time, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00. You may be required to cover staff shifts within your homes in an emergency.
As a Team Leader with Leonard Cheshire you will motivate and supervise your team, ensuring the delivery of care, personal support, daily living tasks and activities to our customers. You will provide support to attain full potential, maximising options available, encouraging choice, participation and motivation, you will be expected to work towards becoming a registered manager.
- Have a level of professional development and registration (i.e. NVQ/SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, L4 NVQ/SVQ in team leading or management.
- Be experienced in working within a relevant care setting.
- Have experience in supervising a team.
- Be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and prepared to participate in an on-call rota as required.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
Please see the Job Description for further details.
In return you will receive ongoing training and development to build your skills, experience and career. We offer a great range of employee schemes and benefits, including generous annual leave, discounts for high street retailers, contributory pension scheme and so much more!
Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We actively encourage applications from people with a disability, supporting where possible, your requirements for reasonable adjustments.
A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.
* No agencies please *