Team Manager Recruitment / HR Casework
We are looking for a strong Team Manager to join our Management Team at the Heathrow Shared Service Centre in Glasgow, and which will lead our transactional teams in HR casework and recruitment. Initially this will be a 6 month fixed term contract.
A professional background in either HR casework or recruitment is preferred, but your key skill will be in leading a high performing transactional team focussing on delivering customer service and continuing to build strong and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders. You will also form part of the HR Shared Service Management Team, where you will be influencing and driving our strong culture and environment that enables continuous improvement and service excellence through our people.
This is an exciting time to join a high performing People Shared Services Team that is well respected by Heathrow. We have also recently made a significant investment in re-shaping our support services across Heathrow moving to a new ERP system (Oracle Fusion) and so your role will also be to support the team through this journey and help realise the benefits from the change initiative and investment.
To lead the team to deliver agreed Business Outcomes that support the achievement of the Heathrow Vision and Strategic Objectives.
This will be achieved through:
- The creation and leadership of a high performing team that develops and empowers colleagues to deliver service excellence, achieve their own individual potential, and deliver the best outcomes for Heathrow
- Developing strong and meaningful relationships with stakeholders that drive value through clear objectives, accurate data and continuous improvement
- Creating and enabling a culture that delivers accountability, openness and improvement
- Be a core member of the management team that informs and drives collective leadership of both the overall HR Shared Service Function and the wider Heathrow Shared Service Centre
Proven experience of managing and leading high performing transactional teams, ideally with direct experience of delivering within either recruitment or HR casework
- Developing strong cultures that enable individuals and teams to deliver objective value and improvement for customers
- Strong people management (current team of 8)
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skill
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and changing environment, be self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- Strong operational capability with the ability to inform and drive longer term strategic change and service delivery