Technical Learning Specialist - RUK00623-3336
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
This is a great opportunity for you to support the business through the development and delivery of strategic technical learning interventions, which support the delivery of the company strategic plan. Based from our UK HQ in Northampton as part of a small team of 5. Some UK travel with occasional overseas travel.
What you will be doing
• You will build and manage relationships with line managers and delegates, working closely with the business to understand specific learner needs and support managers to build and apply new learning, skills and behaviors • Define detailed program needs analysis that is clearly linked to business priorities and individual learner needs, providing input to program learning needs analysis and learning solution agreements • Lead and work as part of EMEA design teams, providing non board level learning solution agreements and designing design robust blended solutions that have clear business and learning outcomes. Carries out localization of regional program content to ensure relevance to local culture and language • Support the academy lead of the implementation of individual solutions (including all elements of the L&D cycle.) to deliver learning that supports functional objectives and required performance. Markets L&D programmes and engages line managers with each programme through briefings and learner support before, during and following attendance of L&D programmes • Lead facilitator the delivery of all aspects of blended programmes, monitoring the completion of all elements of learning and providing ongoing learning progress reports to LDC lead. Provides coaching support for delegates either as part of solution delivery or as dedicated interventions • Carries out level 2/level 3 evaluation for assigned programmes, reviewing data/business dashboards and providing insights to ongoing capability gaps as required by the solution design. Ensures the ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness and/or ROI of all learning interventions across the LDC, implementing continuous improvement, in order to maximise the impact of these interventions on business growth and development.
• Applies required EMEA processes, tools, materials and systems in all aspects of work • To continually develop own knowledge and skills, keep abreast of market developments and benchmark activities externally to ensure best practice • To lead, champion and deliver the change management methodology across the business
You will ideally have
* Significant experience in the designing and delivering technical training programmes
* Graduate caliber
* Significant experience in the innovative design of leading technical programmes
* Extensive knowledge of Soft skills interventions to support and enhance technical development programmes
* Ability to converse at senior management level i.e. vocabulary, acumen, KPI’s
* Presence, gravitas and impact
* Experience of sourcing development options / suppliers
* Ability to deliver in an influencing style and with a high degree of confidence
* Experience of managing suppliers/associate trainers
* Self motivated and able to work on own with minimal support and guidance
* Experience In Commercial & Industrial Printing Products
* Experience In Digital Printing, Servicing & Maintenance
* Experience In Colour Print Servers- EFI & TotalFlow preferrable
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Recruitment Team.