Technical Services Architect
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
As a leading global office solutions organisation, The Ricoh Group provides complete outsourcing, managed IT services, managed print services and high level production printing to customers in all corners of the world.
We are now looking for an experienced Technical Services Architect responsible for the design & Implementation of efficient, scalable and cost-effective Managed Services annuity based services & solutions that are continuously responsive to changing business and customer needs. A key part of the role, asides from the design element, is the customer focus side of the role.
What you will be doing
* Ownership and development of new business opportunities, production of bid responses and developing existing annuity services to support the growth in revenues and operating income of Managed Services
* Translating customer requirements and contractual obligations into a Technical Service Design that describes the scope of services, delivery model(s), people, processes, Service Level Agreements and supporting Operational Level Agreements to provide the basis for transition into Business-As-Usual
* Commercial ownership of fully detailed Technical service / solution costs & service credit models to ensure revenue and margin targets are met
* Design, implementation & maintenance of standardised annuity service cost models to deliver clear, consistent financial information
* Assist in identifying and developing new Technical services and offerings in line with the businesses strategic direction
* Participate in the partner management framework to identify and design specific service offerings that add strategic value to IT Managed Services, as well as supplementing internal skills
* Collaborate with Managed Service Architects & Pre Sales Consultants throughout the Solution Design process, taking full ownership of the underpinning Service requirements to ensure compliance with the Strategic principles of Managed Services
* Provide advice and guidance to the ITS MSBU and the wider organisation around market intelligence, competitive landscape and innovative products and Technical services to underpin and support the Strategic growth of RUK ITS & the MSBU
* Support the development of key Managed Service accounts, facilitating renewals through actively engaging with Account Teams to assist with customer growth and retention to support the growth in revenues and operating income of Managed Services
* Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Managed Services bid collateral, templates and boilerplate material to support the creation of standard & repeatable bid responses
You will ideally have
• Extensive IT Managed Service Provider Outsource knowledge operating within the ITIL frameworks and ISO/IEC standards
• Extensive Technical design experience within Tier 1 vendor Technology stacks
• Experience of Translating customer requirements and contractual obligations into a Technical Service Design that describes the scope of services, delivery model(s), people, processes, Service Level Agreements and supporting Operational Level Agreements to provide the basis for transition into Business-As-Usual
• A strong understanding and experience of commercial and operational requirements and dependencies for complex Managed Services solutions
• Excellent understanding of Technical Design methodologies and approaches; preferably with some previous operational management or sales experience
• Understand the key commercial and operational drivers and interdependencies which are inherent within any complex Technical design
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentations skills together with the ability to deliver customer presentations to board level
• Strong commercial background including contract negotiation skills and demonstrable understanding of the costs associated with the provisions of broad managed service solutions
• Advanced negotiation and financial modelling skills
• Comfortable with the manipulation of significant electronic documentation
• Must be highly motivated and results driven with a personal desire for success and be able to deliver against pre-agreed goals and exceed targets and objectives
In return for your commitment, you can expect
We offer a competitive salary package with industry leading benefits making Ricoh an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience. Ready to make that change?
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check.