Technischer Projektingenieur, Amazon Logistics
As Technical Project Manager AMZL DE (m / f) you are part of the DE Amazon logistics engineering team and responsible for the technical projects of the existing and future German delivery stations.
The ideal candidate has significant project and management experience in the transport industry, especially the CEP industry or a similarly dynamic logistics / distribution environment.
· Management and implementation of projects related to the technical expansion of existing and the launch of future delivery stations.
· Plant specifications, layouts and tenders for logistics systems and sorting lines.
· Weak point analysis, concept development and implementation of measures to optimize conveyor and building technology systems.
· Planning and adherence to project budgets, project times and human resources.
· Development and implementation of innovative project, equipment and process standards.
· Ensuring compliance with applicable and company-internal occupational safety rules when selecting and implementing equipment.
· Project handover to Operations and the Facilities Engineering Team including equipment documentation, safety / operating instructions and maintenance recommendations.
· Cooperation, communication and negotiations with internal and external business partners in a dynamic environment, regionally and at EU level.
University / technical college degree, technician or master in engineering / industrial engineering (electrical engineering / process engineering / mechanical engineering / building technology).
· Knowledge of plant design and layout of mechanical plant and conveyor technology.
· Several years of experience in project planning and implementation.
· Management experience in dealing with suppliers and contractors.
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing as well as good knowledge of MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project or comparable software.
· Ability to work in a team and good communication and presentation skills for complex issues.
· Fluent knowledge of German and a solid knowledge of English.
· Good analytical skills and a structured and independent way of working.
Travel activity of approx. 40%