Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a global technology company specialising in strategic IT services, managed services, document management solutions, cloud based technology and managed document services. We operate in more than 200 countries and regions, enabling individuals and organisations to improve the quality and productivity of office communications all over the world. We are proud of our reputation for being a great employer and we value the work of our greatest assets - our employees.
Based from our Northampton HQ, you will co-ordinate the delivery of all Company product to ensure that customer service levels are achieved.
What you will be doing
* To coordinate the delivery and collection of all orders, in line with customer request, to ensure a high level of customer required satisfaction is obtained
* To monitor the order to delivery lead time to ensure that orders meet the delivery deadlines and provide performance reports, where necessary, highlighting both positive and negative indicators in order for corrective action and procedures to be put in place thus retaining customer satisfaction.
* To update the supply chain communication system in a timely manner to ensure detailed up to date information to and from contracted suppliers / partners.
* To process and resolve all transport queries in a timely manner to ensure an efficient service is being delivered to both internal and external customers.
* To monitor and record cancelled orders to minimise the local stock value and reduce capital employed.
* To process revenue recognition from complex customer orders
You will ideally have
* PC Literate
* Good communication skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good customer handling skills
* Experience of working within an operational logistical environment with an awareness of financial implications
* Ability to work effectively in a highly pressurized environment, including good time management and prioritization skills
* Able to handle conflict
* Numeracy skills
In return for your commitment, you can expect
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a great organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh UK is committed to providing equal opportunities and a proactive and inclusive approach to equality and diversity in employment. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief.
Ricoh UK have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box – http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities for all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking in to account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include, but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS check.
Ricoh UK are Disability Confident (https://disabilityconfident.campaign.gov.uk/), demonstrating that Ricoh want to make the most of the talent disabled people can bring to the organisations.