This is a chance to build your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city – to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through our doors each day. Life with us means exploring unlimited opportunities. And making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
As well as competitive salaries, we’re committed to providing a whole host of great benefits that make this an even more rewarding place to work. They include an excellent pension scheme, life assurance, access to private health insurance and flexible working. We actively try to create part-time opportunities and use remote technologies to enable people to work from home. We also have a range of initiatives designed to help people in our surrounding communities get to and from work cost-effectively and sustainably, from free travel on local buses through to subsidised rail fares. Not only that, when you get here, we’ll nurture your skills and do all we can to help you reach your full potential.
Be part of the 80 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
Your role will involve:
- Statutory reporting and disclosure of treasury transactions under IFRS
- Analysis of period end treasury accounting (derivative valuations, hedge accounting, accruals)
- Maintenance of treasury related systems, in particular Reval accounting module
- Working with Reval and in particular the accounting module
- Identify and purse opportunities to streamline and improve processes/controls
- Building strong relationships with finance colleagues including Treasury Front Office, External Reporting, Tax and Business support
We’re looking for people who have:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA or foreign equivalent
- Experience in a treasury accounting position
- Experience of operational treasury
- Exposure / experience in internal / external audit
Join us, and you’ll have everything you need to shine and explore the countless career destinations that are available here.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We believe that diverse talent makes us stronger – not least because we welcome all sorts of passengers from all corners of the globe, every single day. At Heathrow, we’re driven by inclusivity and we celebrate individuality.#LI-POST