Brewer Morris are currently recruiting for a well established global bank. The Treasury Accountant will report to the Head of Treasury and assist in the accounting, reporting and management of internal accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily treasury ledger management
- Responsible for bank reconciliations
- Monitor and report on Foreign exchange risk exposures
- Conduct month-end close processes
- Application of IFRS to Treasury's accounts
- Key contact for internal and external auditors
- Maintenance of TMS
- Take ownership and responsibility for the various project work
- Assistance on ad-hoc projects
- Must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience using TMS
- Exposure to internal and external audit
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.