TRESemmé Global Assistant Brand Manager (Engagement)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
TRESemmé, founded in 1948, is the number 1 styling brand in the world, and continues to be used by top stylists to this day. For over 20 seasons we’ve been the official hair care sponsor of New York fashion Week, placing our products in the hands of professionals at the key moment of truth. We put professional expertise in the hands of women around the world and equip them to feel like a pro every day.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your career as a Global Brand Engagement – News & Needs Specialist in Unilever, working on developing superior content to help consumers to master her look & style, in every seek out moment as well as raise awareness about the power of professional grade products TRESemmé puts in their hands.
- You’re a communications enthusiast: You will need to develop advertising content to land global engagement strategy
- You’re passionate about the digital world and purpose-led brands
- You are a people person, able to quickly build strong personal relationships and alliances, driving successful partnerships
- You’re experienced in digital communications, website, search and EComm asset development
- You’re a can-do person with a desire to question conventional approaches in an ambitious and determined way
- A well-informed advertising/content “gut”
- Ability to develop and produce a variety of digital assets (eg. website content, search content, E-com assets)
- Experience across different brand communications channels (eg. Traditional, Digital, Social, PR, Influencer, Editorial, etc.) and assets (Advertising and Content)
- Experience in website content production/management and/or digital agency/or PR/marketing roles
- Comfortable with using data throughout all aspects of the role
- Strong passion to win and a high degree of rigour & order
- Bring your personal purpose to the team to find new ways to have positive impact in the world through driving brand growth.
Please apply online and add your PDP if possible. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact Recruiter Juliana Picon on Juliana.Picon@unilever.com