Viewer Engagement Planning Executive
Viewer Engagement Planning Executive
CRM, Group Marketing
Office location: London, Gray’s Inn Road
Closing date: Friday 7th May 2021
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
As part of the wider Media team you’ll ensure that the right people see the right content at the right time. In particular, the Viewer Engagement team are responsible for deepening relationships with our contactable audiences, building a CRM base for the long term and offering up the most relevant content to build affinity with ITV.
This role entails…
To assist in delivering ITV’s CRM plan, understanding and developing the CRM segmentation; driving a positive direct relationship with viewers which ultimately leads to increased time spent with ITV.
- Understands ITV’s viewers using data and insight, planning appropriate CRM activity.
- Understands the CRM strategy and segmentations to inform the CRM plans.
- Delivers ongoing CRM plans to get the right message, to the right viewer, at the right time, in support of the business priorities and viewer relationship marketing strategy.
- Delivers ongoing homepage promotion plans, balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders across marketing, editorial, commercial, digital content, etc.
- Works with internal and external agencies and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the CRM plans.
- Reviews and evaluates executed CRM activity refining future plans with this evaluation.
- Works with the Viewer Engagement Executives and Viewer Engagement Campaign Manager to ensure plans are communicated and activity is executed in line with plans.
Normal office hours, with occasional out-of-hours working (including weekends), as required.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Proven experience planning in a CRM digital marketing environment
- Demonstrated experience of taking briefs, and adapting based on audience segmentation to deliver CRM strategy
- Experience working with internal or external data teams
- Experience utilising segmentation models of a CRM database.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
(minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- A passion for how data and insight can be used to improve business performance.
- Motivated and organised to deliver work to a high standard and to deadlines.
- Highly collaborative, working comfortably within a complex matrix environment.
- A passion for TV, ITV and its role at the heart of popular culture.
- Proven experience planning and/or executing in a CRM and/or data-led digital marketing environment
- Demonstrated experience of taking briefs
- Knowledge of Braze (desirable)
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is email@example.com.
Closing Date: Friday 7th May 2021
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.