Viewer Engagement Planning Manager
Viewer Engagement Planning Manager
CRM, Group Marketing
Office location: ITV Gray’s Inn Road
Closing date: Friday 7th May 2021
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity.
We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
As part of the wider Media team you’ll ensure that the right people see the right content at the right time. In particular, the Viewer Engagement team are responsible for deepening relationships with our contactable audiences, building a CRM base for the long term and offering up the most relevant content to build affinity with ITV.
This role entails…
To deliver ITV’s CRM and homepage plan, having understood and consolidated existing business knowledge and commissioned additional insight to develop the CRM segmentation; driving a positive direct relationship with viewers which ultimately leads to increased time spent with ITV.
- Thoroughly understands ITV’s viewers through data and insight.
- Develops a segmentation of the CRM database to inform the team’s strategy and plans.
- Delivers and develops CRM strategy to get the right message, to the right viewer, at the right time, in support of the business priorities and viewer relationship marketing strategy.
- Oversees homepage promotion planning process, balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders across marketing, editorial, commercial, digital content, etc.
- Manages internal and external agencies and suppliers, together with the Viewer Engagement Campaigns Manager, to ensure the successful delivery of the CRM plans.
- Monitors and evaluates the team’s CRM activity, and its impact on the agreed KPIs.
- Brings insight on best practice and competitor activity to the Viewer Engagement team, with specific opportunities to test and learn
- Builds relationships with the wider Digital Content and Viewer Engagement team, understanding how CRM fits in with the wider
- Uses that evaluation to deliver continuous improvement in the team’s strategy and plans, and to evolve our understanding and segmentation of ITV’s viewers.
- Passion to support, coach and develop an Executive as a direct report
- Manages budgets effectively.
Normal office hours, with occasional out-of-hours working (including weekends), as required.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Proven experience planning in a CRM digital marketing environment
- Demonstrated experience of taking briefs, and adapting based on audience segmentation to deliver CRM strategy
- Budget management experience
- Significant experience managing external CRM or Data agencies
- Experience developing segmentation models of a CRM database.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
(minimum criteria above)
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Highly collaborative, working comfortably within a complex matrix environment.
- Motivated and organised to deliver work to a high standard and to deadlines.
- Builds strong relationships with the Data & Insight, Technology and Marketing teams.
- Highly skilled at reviewing statistics to make data-driven decisions.
- A passion for TV, ITV and its role at the heart of popular culture.
- A passion for how data and insight can be used to improve business performance.
- Proven experience planning in a CRM and/or data-led digital marketing environment
- Previous line management or mentoring experience within a team would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Braze (desirable)
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is email@example.com. Find out more here
Closing Date: Friday 7th May 2021
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications