Waiters. Made at Welcome Break
Ramada Hotel. Newport Pagnell Services, MK16 8DS
Starting Salary £8.21. Full Time positions available.
Are you a friendly, welcoming person? Ready to join a hard-working team and build a career? If that’s you, you could make a fantastic Waiter at our Ramada Hotels.
As a Waiter you will be making sure every guest has a great experience from the moment they arrive in the Bar or Restaurant to when they leave. You will work as part of the overall team to make sure we give all our guests a Warm Welcome through to a Fond Farewell, always striving to be the best we can be.
You will do this by being fanatical about delivering quality service and standards, and by having the knowledge about the products and services we offer to be able to execute the brand every time.
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Waiter, you’ll need to be:
- An energetic, friendly people person
- A great team player who works well with others
- A good communicator
- Keen to learn and progress
- Able to work on your own confidently
- Experience in a hotel environment is desirable but not essential.
- A desire to work hard, have fun and build your career with us is just as important and we can give you all the training you need.
- You must be able to drive and own your own car.
Key benefits for Waiters
We offer a competitive salary and benefits like….
- Subsidised meals
- Up to 50% discount on food and retail on site even when you’re not on shift
- Enrolment into the pension scheme
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata
- Exciting career options and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
- Discounted hotel rooms
Due to the nature of the role, you must be over 18 to apply, starting salary will differ for under 25s