Workflow & CIP Pre Sales Consultant
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh is a market leading technology company specialising in strategic Management Document Solutions, Production Printing, Communication Services, Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Workplace Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Cloud based technology and I.T Managed Services.
Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and helping organisations and people to realise their potential and be fit for the future, we call this imagine.change. To do that we are resolute in our approach - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
What you will be doing
We are looking to add an experienced worklflow / CIP (Commercial Industrial Print) consultant to the team in order to meet the business demands in the UK. The UK sales team are winning significant business and a result we require additional pre-sales support for the Ricoh portfolio of products.
• Provide support, ensuring 100% compliance with the ESG (Enterprise Service Group) processes for the agreed Ricoh ESG solution and Services, including supporting Sales calls, presentations, demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, assessment services and production of proposals, iQuotes.
• Produce solution design and technical architectures using the agreed ESG portfolio that are compatible with the client infrastructure in order to deliver overall workflow and document efficiencies to meet the client expectations.
• Work with Sales teams to identify next steps for opportunities within each account and promote all ESG products and services through to sales to maximize revenue streams, in order to protect and increase profitable services revenue.
• Responsible for resolving any on-going technical issues with the customer in a technical capacity to ensure overall success of the agreed deliverables.
• Support customer retention by assisting the sales process and Identify opportunities to integrate or enhance traditional Ricoh services with more transformational solutions.
You will ideally have
• Experience of Enterprise level consulting approach i.e. able to work on complex deals • Environments dealing in a one to one collaboration with client enterprise architects to discover, design and sell Ricoh solutions and services.
• Extensive consulting experience as a subject matter expert of solutions architecture and design.
• Good knowledge of cloud platforms such as:
o O365 MS application development
• Good knowledge of workflow solutions supporting document archive, retrieval and retention, integration with other architecture components.
• High level of documentation output ranging from technical proposition & design, to include TCO & ROI along with content for corporate presentations, client facing technical workshop output and business case submission.
• Maintain any required level of technical accreditation or certification with key vendors.
• Understanding of the following technologies:
o Electronic document management
o Business intelligence and reporting
o Electronic document storage and management o Electronic business process o Data management o Robotic Process Automation o Variable Data
In return for your commitment, you can expect
• A competitive salary package + Monthly bonus +Car or Allowance • Industry leading benefits.
• 23 days holiday increasing to 25 after 2 years and 26 after 5 years’ service.
• Optional medical cover.
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://www.bitc.org.uk/programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.