Delivering fantastic service for its members is at the heart of Bulb’s business. Not only are we the fastest growing company in the UK, we've done that while also achieving a Trustpilot rating of 9.6 and appearing in the top 30 companies in KPMG’s Customer Experience Excellence Report. The Workforce Manager is therefore a critical role at Bulb.
This person is responsible for ensuring Bulb’s Energy Specialists team can meet its members’ needs. This involves forecasting and scheduling using the workforce management tool, Teleopti, as well as being responsible for the accuracy of member experience data, continually contributing to improving Bulb's member experience.
- Forecast and Planning
- Manage Bulb’s relationship with Teleopti, including escalations and resolutions
- Generate and regularly adjust forecasts and schedules
- Maintain Teleopti data accuracy with new joiners, team changes and leavers
- Work in real-time with Experience team leaders to ensure adherence
- Experience Data
- Maintain accurate data for the Member Experience team, including trend analysis
- Manage and improve the process for performance tracking and target setting
- People Team
- Ensure annual leave for the Experience team is recorded accurately
- Manage sync between Teleopti and our HR tool, and other payroll requirements
You will also develop SQL skills in order to calculate bonuses and build performance trackers.
- Experience in a contact centre and familiar with concepts like inflow forecasting, handle time and queue management
- A quick learner who will easily pick up new skills and software; previous knowledge of Teleopti WFM would give you a strong advantage
- Able to self-manage and prioritise your workload to maintain and improve processes
- Confident using Google sheets; SQL knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Accurate, with good attention to detail, you notice mistakes in complex data
- A problem solver, capable of implementing effective solutions quickly
- An excellent written and verbal communicator, able to manage relationships with a wide range of team members
- Able to analyse trends and make continuous improvements
- Comfortable taking responsibility for high-stakes tasks
- Flexible and able to respond well to fast decision changes
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy.
- Training budget of £1000 a year, plus five working days to spend on professional or personal development. You can use this for training courses, books or conferences.
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more.
- After a year at Bulb, you can take an additional month of unpaid leave to travel, work on personal projects or simply to recharge and reboot.
- 12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave.
- We all own a bit of Bulb.
- Activities to improve your mental and physical well being including office yoga, meditation and Sanctus coaching.
- Healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme and a cycle to work scheme.