Apprenticeship type: Level 4 Project ManagementStart date:
16 September 2024 Duration of programme:
24 months Location:
London (Brentford or Paddington) OR Newbury Application close date:
29 February 2024
Vodafone is a brand valued by millions. We connect for a better future, using technology to improve people's lives and enable an inclusive, sustainable digital society.
With the Project Management Apprenticeship, you'll be helping our brand grow and evolve! Here, you'll be gaining skills on governance techniques, methodologies and management (resources, costs, risks - just to name a few) that will get you ready to manage the end-to-end delivery of high-level projects.What you'll do
Who you are
- Be an integral part of the team who deliver projects for our external customers, creating and implementing innovative solutions that align with Vodafone's goals.
- Assist in co-ordinating, implementing and controlling the completion of complex projects or sub-projects within a programme.
- Drive and monitor quality and consistency through best practice, defined processes and methodologies that are aligned to Vodafone's ways of working.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders, displaying effective communication to reach the desired project outcomes.
What's in it for you Hands-On Education:
- Natural communicator who enjoys working with others, solving challenges along the way with enthusiasm, self-motivation and agility.
- Have bundles of curiosity, not afraid to ask questions, challenge and influence outcomes.
- Nurtures positive collaborative relationships with individual stakeholders and teams.
- You take pride in your organising skills, enjoy structure and can effectively manage own time.
- You always seek ways to improve how you do things and inspire others to do the same.
- Your resilience and determination are some of your best attributes, you're comfortable working with complexity and uncertainty.
You'll gain a combination of virtual classroom and on-the-job learning alongside industry leaders in all things project management who will share their knowledge with you. Training and Development:
Expect to receive training in Agile delivery practices; planning and control; risk management; stakeholder management; contract management; budgeting; communication and more. Skills & Tools:
You'll learn the principles of planning, organizing and managing resources to achieve specific goals and objectives within a defined scope, time and budget. Earn & Learn:
Apprenticeships at Vodafone are your platform to kick-start your career in a company that is ready to invest in you. We create a safe place for you to learn in a diverse and inclusive workplace with a salary + benefits that we're sure you're going to love! End Result:
You'll have a APM (Association for Project Management) qualification in Project Management at Level 4 alongside 2 years of world class industry experience.More reasons to join us:
Eligibility to apply Age:
- We offer flexible working options that enable you to excel in a way that suits your needs.
- Competitive annual salary of £22,650 - £24,650 plus annual performance bonus.
- 28 days' holiday plus 5 days' charity leave when you can volunteer for a cause of your choice.
- Quarterly 'Spirit' day to focus on your wellbeing and mental health.
- Industry leading learning tools, market leading parental leave policies.
- An extensive and flexible benefits package including employee discounts, enhanced pension contributions and retail discounts.
You must be at least 18 years old on or before 16 September 2024. Qualifications:
GCSEs in English & Maths at grade C/4 or above or equivalent qualifications and 3 A Levels gained by August 2024 or equivalent qualifications*. Residence:
To have the right to work in the UK and to have lived in the UK and/or EU forthreeyears or more. Disqualifiers:
You must not currently be enrolled into full time education, and you must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree or masters in a similar subject).Together we can
We know that everyone is unique, with multiple aspects to their identity and different experiences behind them. Recognizing this is fundamental to how we approach inclusion at Vodafone. Similarly, our networks work collaboratively, share best practices and take a truly inclusive approach to amplify the voices of all our people and communities. We're proud of our networks and will continue to champion individuality through them: 'Multicultural Inclusion Network, Black Professionals Network and Friends, Gender Equality Network, Women in Business Network, LGBT+ Friends Network and VodABILITY Network'.
If you require any reasonable adjustments or have an accessibility request as part of your recruitment journey, for example, extended time or breaks in between online assessments, a sign language interpreter, or assistive technology, please refer to the Accessibility section of our Careers website (careers.vodafone.co.uk) under Career Support, for guidance.Apply now!
Ready to shape the future and be part of a world class specialist team? Apply now and let's start this journey together.
*Equivalent qualifications include but not limited to a level 3 Apprenticeship in a similar subject, an International Baccalaureate Higher Level at Level 3 or a BTEC Extended Diploma (180 credits) in a similar subject.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.