Are you a BMS project manager looking to work for a company that has a major presence in nearly every sector in the construction industry?
Then our in-house MEP Engineering business, Crown House Technologies, is the company for you. We are looking for an experienced BMS project manager to join the team on our Oxford North scheme, which is going to be the city's new innovation district.
The Enterprise Solutions division of Crown House Technologies is a leading construction and infrastructure technology services provider, supplying a complete building services package with communications, ICT, intelligent building monitoring, BMS and the UK's largest MEP Manufacturing facility, a 129,000 sq ft factory offering off-site manufacturing and assembly for its digitally engineered modular MEICA packages.
If you join us you'll be a valued member of an industry leading team which can offer you an exciting and varied career with access to some truly great projects. We are dedicated to extensive training, development, and long-term career opportunities and as such this role is suitable for someone who is seeking long-term career progression. What will the role look like?
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Responsibility for the pre-construction, construction & commissioning phases of specialist Building Management Systems and Controls on major flagship projects.
- Taking the project from handover through design, manufacture, installation, commissioning and soft landing period of the BEMS package.
- Managing and procuring equipment and sub-contractor packages, as well as planning and overseeing all commissioning activities and issuing documentation.
- Responsibility for the commercial performance of the project including the preparation and submission of variations, and agreement of the same.
- Overall responsibility for health and safety management on all managed projects.
- Working in a high pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Proven track record of project management in the construction industry with experience in BEMS and controls systems, M&E etc.
- Experience in producing and managing a programme of works.
- Significant experience working to budgets of £0.5m - £5m.
- Experience of Honeywell Trend systems.
- Experience of managing health and safety in a construction environment.
CHt is one of the UK's most advanced, and innovative, engineering and business services specialists. Part of the Laing O'Rourke Group, and founded on more than 200 years of experience, we are a leading construction and infrastructure technology services provider, supplying a complete Building Services package with communications, ICT, intelligent building, monitoring, BMS and the UK's largest mechanical, electrical & public health manufacturing facility - a 129,000 sq. ft factory - offering Off-site manufacturing and assembly for our digitally engineered modular MEICA packages.
As part of the Disability Confident scheme, we would like to enable access to candidates with long term health conditions and disabilities through the 'Offer an interview scheme'. This supports applicants that meet the essential criteria by offering an interview for the advertised position. Please let us know prior to interview what adjustments are required as well as discussing how we can support you in the workplace. We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, please email email@example.com