Junior Office Administrator
We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Office Administrator to join our team in Bucharest. The main tasks will include office management and suppliers' relationship. He or she will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Our new colleague should be excited to work in a multi-cultural environment, collaborating with various people from centers in other countries. The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company's offices and contributes to our development.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Being in charge with Front Desk tasks;
• Managing badges, visitors register and collets;
• Ordering office supplies and keep an inventory of stock;
• Assisting in the coordination of visits, activities or events;
• Providing administrative support to employees and managers;
• Preparing welcome packs and access cards for the new hires;
• Collaborating with internal and external departments (IT, HR, Security, Building Maintenance department, etc.).
• Being the main contact for the suppliers;
• Coordinating the process of suppliers' creation in the system;
• Managing the administrative documents (forms, contracts, invoices, purchase orders, quotes for different products and services etc.);
• Managing the invoicing process (liaise with suppliers, accounting team, regular payment checks).
Beside that as a Junior Office Administrator, you will have the opportunity to engage in a diverse spectrum of international projects.
This dynamic range of responsibilities will enable you to contribute to the organization development by continuously implementing and improving the operational processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
• Advanced level of English (speaking and writing);
• Good level of French (willing to learn and practice the language on a daily basis);
• Able to prioritize and organize the tasks;
• Eager to learn and receive guidance;
• Proactive, energetic, and multi-tasker;
• University degree. Studying foreign languages or being familiar with a multi-cultural environment will be a plus.
• Accessible and friendly working environment (Bucharest - The Bridge Building - Grozavesti area);
• Hybrid model;
• Healthcare insurance - the medical package includes also coverage for employees' children;
• Access to Life insurance & Dental Insurance;
• Share purchase plan co-financed by CGI, with the possibility of cashing at any time;
• Benefit online platform - access to booking, ticketing, online courses, meal vouchers, medical services, hobby facilities;
• Access to our Learning Platform - you can develop your career based on your interests;
• Between 21 & 24 days of leave depending on your seniority;
• MAP - Member assistance program - Confidential support service that can help you solve a wide range of professional and personal problems and challenges at no cost to you;
• Bookster - enjoy the first public modern library bringing books to the company's door;
• Rewarded referral program - refer your friends and cash the bonus;
• Enrolling on CGI for Good platform with volunteering activities.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at cgi.com. Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today-one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI-where your ideas and actions make a difference. Skills
- Client Relationship
- Communication (Oral/Written)
1084538 Click here to apply