Allwyn UK is part of Allwyn Entertainment Group - a multi-national lottery operator with a market-leading presence in Austria, the Czech Republic, Greece, Cyprus, and Italy. In 2022, Allwyn was selected in a Government tender as the Preferred Applicant to operate the UK's National Lottery from February 2024.
Over the next two years we are embarking on a largescale transformation journey to build a bigger, better and safer National Lottery that delivers more money to Good Causes. Once-in-a-lifetime opportunities exist for people from within and outside the betting and gaming industry to join us play a part in giving the National Lottery a fresh start.Purpose of Role:
To consistently deliver excellent service to National Lottery customers and retailers, through the creation and delivery of training and quality management programmes, that support induction, customer service skills, product knowledge, technical skills and compliance. Evolving the ways of learning to inspire and motivate colleagues and utilise new technology to support efficiency and speed of learning.Team Description:
Customer Operations service the customers and retailers of the national lottery brand, across a multi-channel environment to agreed regulatory and internal performance targets for customers and retailers - satisfaction, service delivery, participant protection and compliance performance targets.Key Accountabilities or Duties:
- Lead, motivate and develop the Training and Quality team, playing a leadership role within Customer Operations Lead the creation and design of all Customer Operations training materials and tools that are engaging, support ease of learning and meet the needs of our business.
- Create and deliver an annual training plan, covering service experience, product knowledge, technical skills and compliance.
- Ensure the training plan supports the operational resource readiness and skills requirements across all service channels.
- Create and implement a training plan that works within a hybrid environment, that creates flexibility of training approach and supports our operating model.
- Learning and quality performance and validation demonstrates that it supports the consistent achievement of service satisfaction, ease and service proposition KPI's.
Skills & Experience:
- Leads and delivers a coaching culture within Customer Operation, which puts our customers at the heart of what we do and brings our values to life every day.
- Quality Management ways of working and process ensure that all compliance and regulatory standards are monitored and achieved daily/weekly and coaching and feedback mechanisms are in place that enables KPIs to be achieved in line with Gambling Commission standards and Camelot policy
- Support operational management in the delivery of on-going learning initiatives and collaborate with the central L&D team in the creation of career paths.
- Training and Quality management records are kept up to date across Camelot and 3rd party partners in line with data management policy.
- Manages operational and knowledge communications across all servicing teams
Here is our list of benefits:
- Experienced in training design and delivery in a customer service environment
- Experienced and accredited group trainer - is hands on and personally leads training groups.
- Ability to develop others - coaches colleagues in their current roles and prepares them for future roles
- Delivery focused - demonstrates pace and a will to win. Is resilient and persistent in finding solutions and innovation to deliver results and commitments.
- Organisation and planning - ability to develop and deliver against a clear roadmap of training and quality activity, where others are clear on accountabilities and outcomes.
- Flexibility and adaptability - adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Strong influencing skills - working across multi operational and stakeholder groups to build consensus and plans to support operational training and quality delivery.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Some experience of delivering training and quality needs in a regulatory environment
- 33 days paid leave (this includes bank holidays)
- 4 x life insurance
- Pension 4.5%
- £500 a year wellness allowance
- £150 one off working from home payment
As part of our onboarding processes, all successful candidates will need to complete both a Pre-Employment Screening process and a Fit & Proper check by the Gambling Commission. These checks include a DBS (an enhanced check, which shows convictions and conditional cautions), credit and social media checks. As part of our application process, you will be asked to identify in advance if you have spent or unspent convictions that we need to be aware of.
Should you not disclose convictions at the application stage, not pass the Fit & Proper Check process or not complete your Pre-Employment Screening then unfortunately you may not pass our probation process.
All data will be handled in accordance with our data policies and treated with utmost confidentiality.