Do you have a keen eye for detail? Can you prioritise and work to deadlines while ensuring information remains accurate? We are looking for a Senior Timesheet Administrator who will be responsible for processing all workforce related documents and time sheets at CEMC.
The Laing O'Rourke Centre of Excellence for Modern Construction (CEMC) is Europe's largest and most advanced pre-assembly manufacturing facility, located in Worksop. What will the role look like?
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Create attendance reports as needed for Line Managers
- Liaise with production managers to agree final Timesheets and adjustments.
- Validate contract numbers/WBS codes to ensure precise cost allocation.
- Promptly and accurately input timesheet data into the timekeeping system.
- Submit Timekeeper files and related documents to the group payroll department, adhering to payroll processing deadlines.
- Maintain and update Timekeeper databases meticulously to ensure the information remains accurate.
- Scrutinise right to work documents of new employees to confirm their eligibility to work in the UK.
- Digitally record employee documents within Timekeeper
Previous experience as timesheet administrator or site administrator is required.
Don't match all the criteria? We are open and always happy to hear from people with transferable skill sets and a commitment to learning.
Talk to us about flexible, dynamic, job share and part time working options. About us:
We are an international engineering and construction company delivering state-of-the-art infrastructure and buildings projects for clients in the UK, Middle East and Australia.
Certainty, reliability, quality - this is what our clients want. And at Laing O'Rourke, we have more than 150 years of experience delivering it. Laing O'Rourke's story is one of energy, passion, ambition, people and teamwork. We harness the power of our experience, stretching back over a century and a half to deliver certainty for our clients.
As part of the Disability Confident scheme, we would like to enable access to candidates with long term health conditions and disabilities through the 'Offer an interview scheme'. This supports applicants that meet the essential criteria by offering an interview for the advertised position. Please let us know prior to interview what adjustments are required as well as discussing how we can support you in the workplace. We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process, please email email@example.com