Bid Executive / Writer
London EC2M-Permanent-up to £35k plus bonus and benefits.
Guidant Global is a growing, value driven, international recruitment outsourcing company committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. Our staff know exactly what they are expected to do and are empowered to deliver. The happiness and well-being of our employees is a top priority for us and we've worked extraordinarily hard over the past few years to ensure our people really enjoy coming to work.
#TeamGuidant are now on the lookout for a Bid Executive to be based in our London office with lots of flexibility for home working. This is a superb opportunity for someone to take ownership of end-to-end writing projects for new business, under the guidance of our Bid Manager and with support from the wider Client Solutions team
We are looking for someone with excellent spelling and grammar skills as well as high attention to detail and a business focused mind set. Previous bids experience or similar would be a distinct advantage, as well as a keen interest in developing a career in Bid Management.
If this is you then please read on.
Day to day you'll be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of bid writing projects, writing compelling copy and validating the written response with sales, marketing and operations to ensure accuracy.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) across Guidant to ensure written responses are articulated as effectively as possible within bid submissions, including validating proof points and positioning relevant differentiators to ensure the response is competitive.
- Collaborating with bid teams and shared service teams across Impellam Group and its brands, to ensure group capability is continuously articulated as accurately as possible within bid submissions.
Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer? We've also won APSCo's RPO/MSPof the year for the three years. We are also a Times 100 Top company to work for as well as being a Disability Confident Leader.
We have a fabulous benefits package which includes amongst lots of other things!
- Holiday trading - buy and sell holiday.
- Pension Scheme.
- Birthday off.
- Enhanced Maternity Pay.
- Enhanced Paternity Pay.
- Dress for your day -you decide what you wear!
Plus a large flexible benefits package with the option to buy benefits at corporate rates including Private Medical Insurance, Dental cover, annual health checks, Travel Insurance, and many more. (available in the annual window in March or when an employee passes probation)
We are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -please just ask us. Above all we are passionate about what you would bring to the role and want you to be able to shine in the recruitment process and show us your best self.
It's also worth knowing that you are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above. So if you consider yourself disabled or have a long-term health condition that has a significant and long term impact on your daily life please make sure we are aware when applying for the role.