|Company||Lloyds Banking Group||Location||Edinburgh|
|Contract||Permanent Position||Salary||£24264 - £26960 per annum|
The Markets Onboarding Team is a centre of excellence within Commercial Banking Market Operations and takes ownership of the onboarding journey before Markets trading can commence.
* Understand and implement the process for the end-to-end onboarding of Markets products.
* Manage a substantial pipeline of on-boarding cases, tracked via our online on-boarding tool (JIRA).
* Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders to gather the specific requirements for each on-boarding, to agree on prioritisation to ensure the on-boarding process is seamless for the client, and to maintain dialogues to update on progress.
* Conduct regular pipeline meetings with support areas and stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritisation of onboarding work.
* Have a basic knowledge of "Know Your Client" (KYC) / "Anti-Money Laundering" (AML) requirements
* Gather documentation/data from multiple sources (internal, third-party, client, etc) to support the onboarding requirements (for example credit, regulatory, legal and operations).
* Allocate to support teams, and oversee progress of all the various sub-tasks required for each onboard.
* Ensure compliance with all policies and applicable industry regulations according to counterparty geographic jurisdiction and product type (for example Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID, FATCA).
* Identify process enhancements to increase operational efficiency which benefit either clients or colleagues and working with other business units / teams to implement a more streamlined process.
* Perform satisfaction reviews with clients on completion of on-boardings to identify areas for potential improvement.
* Identify and implement process improvements to ensure a better client journey throughout the onboarding process.
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.