About the job
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have leadership of policy projects from inception to delivery, identifying and building the trust of key stakeholders in order to maximise support and overcoming risks in order to deliver projects to deadline, within pre-agreed cost tolerances.
- Monitor developments in identified areas of research/ science policy, identifying risks and opportunities for Wellcome.
- Lead specific ad-hoc corporate and team-wide activities to support delivery of cross-team priorities.
- Manage, develop and motivate individuals on Graduate or Internship Programmes from time-to-time.
- Work in a matrix environment, across team boundaries, with other members of staff from the department and wider organisation.
Please see full job description [Link]