|Company||Lloyds Banking Group||Location||Bristol|
|Contract||Permanent Position||Salary||£37800 - £50000 per annum + Flex cash payment of 4% base salary|
|Sector(s)||Banking, Marketing, Public Relations & Advertising|
Application Period: 07 January 2019 - 04 February 2019
Salary: £37,800 - £50,000 (NOT THE £31,806 to £35,340 QUOTED ABOVE) + Flex benefit payment based on 4% salary.
Our benefits package includes Private Health, a Pension Scheme and a Flexible benefit payment of 4% of your base salary to spend on benefits or take as cash.
This is an exciting time to join Group Brands & Marketing as we further adopt the use of technology to reach our customers in the most effective way. We are going through a Marketing Transformation Programme, which is introducing new systems and data capabilities to allow us to fully embrace the digital marketing opportunities that now exist.
We are looking for an experienced systems and technology expert to join our Ad Tech and Marketing Technology Team. The successful candidate must have experience in configuring and supporting a variety of IT systems - specifically APRIMO v8.8 and SaaS browser-based workflow systems, Tealium IQ, Oracle BlueKai and OpenText Media Bin Digital Asset Management Platform.
You must have previous experience of working with marketing processes and systems within Financial Services more specifically Marketing Campaign related processes and IT / Risk policies.
The Ad Tech and Marketing Technology team constantly drives change through the use of data and insight from users and systems to regularly review and improve the ways of working within Group Brands and Marketing.
Therefore, we are looking for someone with prior experience in understanding digital marketing data, analysing information and delivering process improvements within a Financial Institution.
The main activities of the role are:
- Configuring and maintaining a variety of marketing systems - including our automated campaign management workflow tool, and digital asset management system
- Managing media tagging requests for deployment in Tealium IQ and undertaking post-live QA
- Undertaking investigations where tags area missing or broken
- Ensuring the users of these systems have easy access to support information in a timely and effective way
- Managing and delivering a range of activities to ensure our systems are compliant with the Bank's internal IT security controls - e.g. user recertifications, system penetration tests, user access controls
- Working with our MI expert to ensure the suite of dashboards and reports they create accurately gather and reflect the critical data captured by our marketing systems
- Managing system releases using data migration tool and ownership of change log
- Leading end to end system changes from requirement gathering, stakeholder sign off, change configuration, testing and release phases
- Testing systems changes and fixes to ensure they are delivering the required outcomes
- Using user feedback and system data to identify and deliver improvements to our marketing processes and systems.
- You must possess deep skills and levels of experience specifically in Tealium IQ, APRIMO v8.8 and SaaS workflows and administration configuration in Marketing Processes within the Financial Services industry
- Considerable experience of APRIMO v.8.8 and SaaS data migration, reporting and configuration in Marketing Processes within the Financial Services
- OpenText MediaBin Digital Asset Management system administration and configuration in Marketing Processes within the Financial Services
- High level competence in Microsoft Visio process design
- Experience in traditional IT Project lifecycle including Concept, Define, Develop and Deploy
- Experience in vendor management and defect tracking
- Experience in working in Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience of working with media and design agencies
- Understanding of how data management platforms (DMP) work
In addition to your technical competence we'll be looking for you to be able to demonstrate the following behaviours:
* Planning & Organisation
* Communication & Impact
* Collaborative working
* Stakeholder Management both internal IT colleagues and external supplier management
* Strong data and numeracy skills
* Organisational and project management skills
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.