You are here: Job Search
Personal Banking Adviser
- Deliver a high level of customer experience by ensuring customer needs are met, delivering fair outcomes and making appropriate referrals to Mortgage and partner business areas where additional needs have been established to build and deepen customer relationships.
- Take ownership of customer experience by forward planning and diary management to ensure customers are dealt with quickly and professionally and their needs can be met at a time of their choosing via an appropriate channel.
- Work collaboratively with partners in Mortgages, Wealth and Business Banking (where applicable) to provide an exceptional customer experience to meet a full range of genuine customer needs where appropriate by identifying customers who would benefit from their expertise through a referral.
- Effectively comply with the Risk Management Framework including our Policies, Processes, Procedures and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers.
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent and accredited to undertake your role.
- Comply with all role competency requirements and focus on our customers' experience to consistently deliver fair outcomes for our customers.
- Take ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develop your performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s whilst supporting colleagues' capability by sharing expertise and coaching.
- Embrace our Vision, Values and Behaviours, bring the brand personality to life and demonstrate your commitment to Inclusion and Diversity where customers and colleagues are treated with dignity and respect.