You are here: Job Search
Mortgage & protection Advisor
||Lloyds Banking Group
||£26469 - £29410 per annum + benefits
- Takes ownership and delivers a high level of the customer experience, ensuring customers needs are met to buy a new home or switch their mortgage, make home improvements and protect themselves and their home (as appropriate).
- Shows care about the customer, utilising all feedback provided to understand and improve our customer's experience, escalating any barriers which may hinder a seamless customer experience whilst taking ownership to move the customer as far along their mortgage journey as possible
- Make appropriate referrals to advisers and partner business areas where additional needs have been established to build and deepen customer relationships with the branch.
- Effectively comply within the Risk Management Framework including our Policies, Processes and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers.
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent and accredited to undertake your role.
- Comply with all role competency requirements and focus on our customers' experience to consistently deliver fair outcomes for our customers.
- Takes ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develops performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s
- Recognises the need for an inclusive and caring environment where all colleagues feel welcomed, valued and able to contribute as an individual. Values differences and treat both colleagues and customers as individuals.- Work collaboratively with partners in Banking, Wealth and Business Banking (where applicable) to provide an exceptional customer experience to meet a full range of genuine customer needs where appropriate
- Lives the Group's Values and Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility