|Company||Lloyds Banking Group||Location||London|
The General Insurance team within Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) Conversion Marketing looks after marketing for a multitude of insurance products for consumers and businesses; including home, motor and landlord insurance. The team is responsible for the development and delivery of data led marketing plans against core business targets for key channels such as; Display(external and owned), PPC, SEO, Social Media and Press.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will support the team to execute multiple campaigns and key projects within this marketing plan. Working both as a team and independently to deliver results, leveraging customer insight, ensuring all activity is consistent with our brand positioning and is driving the best possible return for marketing spend. The Assistant Marketing Manager will also need to synthesise data and learnings, and drive key insights to inform future testing plans. Deep product and technical channel knowledge, and an ability to prioritise and organise workload, is required to manage the end to end process across a series of campaigns, often simultaneously. Stakeholder management is also vital, as the Assistant Marketing Manager will need to communicate plans and performance across the business and externally to agency partners.
This Assistant Marketing Manager role is solely accountable for running SEO, PPC and Display campaigns and reporting for motor insurance. Additionally, the role includes management of social media campaigns for home insurance, and is responsible for the management of new product test plans.
Base salary range £42,000 - £50,000 (NOT THE £38,169 - £42,410 QUOTED ABOVE)
Benefits (in addition to base salary): Flexible benefit (4% base salary)
We will accept applications for the role from 21 January - 19 February
- Working closely with business units, the wider marketing team and the agency portfolio to develop and execute against campaign plans
- Taking ownership of tests and project plans
- Ability to handle complex data and develop simple focused plans that drive performance on the back of this, continually reviewing and refining plans
- Analyses results and draw valuable and actionable insight, and communicate these across a wider stakeholder group
- Strong understanding of product features, and customer needs
- Deep technical knowledge of core digital channels - SEO, programmatic display, PPC and social media
- Ensuring accurate and effective day to day budget management for the channels
- Leverage new conversion technology / capability as it comes on board, to consistently improve performance
- Strong stakeholder management, both internal business units and with multiple external agencies
- Be a brand guardian for all digital communications
- Staying abreast of latest brand thinking, brand communications plans and customer insight, and applying to conversion plans
- Ability to work at pace and to deadlines
Essential skills, qualifications and experience needed:
- University degree
- At least 2 years of experience in the financial services industry
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience, with experience in managing the end to end process of: programmatic digital display campaigns, social campaigns, PPC campaigns and SEO projects (including managing website changes)
- Experience briefing and working with creative agencies to deliver dynamic creative assets for digital channels, variable to data triggers and audiences
- Ability to create and interpret campaign performance reports, brief in optimisations and give trading updates to stakeholders
- Strong experience in budget management
- Experience in adopting new technology and managing product launches
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.