At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities and we are playing a central role in creating a thriving UK economy. Finance is key to that success by securing and building the financial strength and performance of the Bank.
- Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to understand and promote the investment focus and flexibility we are looking to achieve with our market participation.
- Responsible for supporting shape and implement the Take To Market Investment Proposition Strategy across Retirement Account, particularly in the Intermediary channel
- Supporting Distribution in the promotion of and enhancement to, the Retirement Account proposition through providing technical support, competitor analysis, supporting training and development as well as helping build key adviser relationships to grow the business by providing investment insight and support
- Collaborative support for Policy Development owned Surveys / RFIs with regard to RA Investment offering making sure that the information provided is clearly articulated and positions our overall proposition as positively as is right
- Ensure the proposition governance, regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Provide regular updates to the key stakeholders on our progress with key activity and managing any risks encountered.
- Support the team in managing our activity in line with budget.
- Ensure continuous improvement in all proposition development activities.
The successful candidate will have an extensive knowledge of the investment market with experience in both pension & mutual funds. Knowledge of how to position or construct investment solutions to meet various adviser and customer needs will also be required.
- Supporting Strategic Thinking - ability to assess different options and approaches to best meet our business outcomes.
- Business acumen - ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of adviser & customer's needs.
- Communication and Impact - able to present their approach, proposals and issues in a clear and succinct manner, verbally and visually
- Delivering results - a proven track record of delivery on investment projects and take to market including working with both internal and external advisors.
- Ability to make the complex simple - the pensions investment market is complex and undergoing significant change. Customer needs can be more simple in D2C markets and more complex in Advised markets however, simple easy to understand propositions are key to both.
- Managing Relationships - able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Personal Development - a track record of continuous professional improvement displaying the desire to continually improve how we operate and what we deliver for our customers.