|Company||Consort Medical Group||Location||Kent|
Aesica, part of Consort Medical Company, are on the lookout for an experienced, focused and enthusiastic Senior Quality Control Analyst to join our Quality Team on contract basis.
About the role
Reporting to the Laboratory Manager you will be undertaking analytical testing, verifications and associated laboratory duties.
You will be proactively addressing team’s performance, allocating work and liaising with production management, quality, planning and technical to ensure that the needs of customer are identified and satisfied and business goals are met.
• Degree in Chemistry / Micro / Science and 6 + years’ experience in a similar role
• HNC/HND and 6 years + experience in a similar role
• Experience in using HPLC, dissolution, GC & UV.
• Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Ability to coach colleagues and support other in their development
What we offer
Above all, you can expect a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment. We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues.
• Competitive base salary
• 27 days plus statutory holidays
• A defined contribution company pension scheme
• Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
• Cycle-to-work scheme
• All-employee share incentive scheme
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.