|Company||Lloyds Banking Group||Location||Hertfordshire|
|Contract||Part Time||Salary||£15930 - £17700 per annum|
* Carry out a range of customer service and administration duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant administration within agreed service standards.
* Proactively contribute to the completion of the teams workload.
* Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is accurate and clearly understood, escalating issues where appropriate.
* Look for opportunities to enhance own skills and knowledge within direct team and the department.
* Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying areas of improvement to processes and service.
* Ensure processes are completed to the highest standard, challenging and escalating when process/policies cause any unintended consequences to either the customer and/or the bank.
* Access and navigate the relevant LBG systems to review and propose the customer options.
* Focus on excellent customer service whilst delivering against defined business objectives.
* Ensure all details entered onto the system are accurate and meet the required quality standards.
* Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance, training, competency scheme & business standards.
* Positive attitude to change, and develop own skills to meet the changing customer, business and financial environmental needs.
* Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience.
* Maintain a good understanding of end to end customer journey.
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.