As a Senior Supply Chain Manager at HS2 you will deliver the implementation of the Supply Chain Management Strategy, supporting the deployment of the people, processes and systems for critical supplier engagement, mapping and monitoring.
About the role:
- Daily management of internal and external Supply Chain Management resource
- Support the HS2 professional development process, conducting reviews, setting objectives, providing mentoring, training and support
- First line of assurance for formal Supply Chain Management Reports, including Market Sounding Reports, Capacity Analysis, Financial Risk Reports and Case Studies
- Manage respective Supply Chain Management portfolio
- Engage with and prepare industry for the scale of the HS2 procurement, positioning HS2 Ltd as a client of choice within the industry
- Undertake Supply Chain Mapping to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in the market place in order to ensure HS2 Ltd is an informed client
- Promote a culture of building excellent Supply Chain relationships built on trust, openness that enhance HS2 reputation in the market place
- Lead market sounding exercises relating to your own Supply Chain Management portfolio and contribute towards the delivery of others as required.
- Lead meetings, workshops and engagements events required to support the delivery of Supply Chain Management at HS2
- Provide ongoing operation support in the maintenance of all sources of Supply Chain Management data and tools
- Support with the timely and accurate reporting in accordance with Supply Chain Management programme governance
- Work with other members of the commercial directorate team where cross working between the various groups and Supply Chain Management is needed.