|Company||Consort Medical Group||Location||Kent|
HCMF is a purpose built, dedicated facility for type 2 diabetes drug manufacturing in high capacity. The facility is an advanced unit which contains highly technical and specialist equipment including state-of-the-art spray granulators, coaters, tablet presses, powder handling systems and large capacity blenders.
We have an exciting role for a Quality Officer to join our ambitious Quality team in HCMF department.
If you are a confident communicator with a high attention to detail and previous experience in validation and internal auditing, then please apply now!
About the role
You will be working closely to support QPs, QC audit team leader and production to ensure all Quality requirements are met and delivered on time and reviewing procedures and systems regularly for continuous improvement.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
• Participate in internal/external audits to explain activities performed and systems managed
• Ensure that all methods and procedures held are current and that there is evidence that all relevant staff are trained accordingly in current and revised procedures upon re-issue as per the group document control process
• Undertake batch review, prior to QP batch release, operating within both company and regulatory requirements.
• Assist production to resolve quality issues identified during the manufacturing process.
• Ensure shop floor presence to drive a Quality Culture into manufacturing and packaging.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Good computer literacy and MS Office skills
• A good understanding of Regulatory requirements
• Knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry and GMP regulations is desirable
• Science degree or equivalent would be desirable
• ERP software experience would be desirable
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.