|Company||Consort Medical Group||Location||Kent|
|Sector(s)||Human Resources (HR)|
Aesica Pharmaceutical is a leading pharmaceutical Contract Development & Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) serving pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies with active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and finished dose product as well as formulation development and packaging services.
We are on the lookout for an energetic and determined HR Business Partner with an excellent generalist grounding in HR disciplines to work within a friendly and vibrant team in Queenborough, Kent.
About the role
Reporting to the Site Human Resources Director (HRD), the role is operational in focus and presents significant opportunity and scope for personal growth in contributing to the future success of the facility.
Areas of Focus:
• Be a key contributor to a change transformation process
• Be a business partner in championing change and improving business performance
• Ensure performance management and people development are key focus
• Partner with Talent Resourcer and Managers to staff the business with high calibre individuals
• Foster a productive and engaging employee relations environment.
• Demonstrable experience and results within a unionised environment would be beneficial
• A refreshingly pragmatic and commercial approach to HR, gained working in a manufacturing environment. Ideally gained working experience in a PE backed business within large group (PLC or otherwise)
• Strong relationship builder
• Proven success of driving a people related change agenda with delivery being a key to success
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence peers and key stakeholders
• Ambitious, driven and prepared to challenge “status quo” daily
• Ability to flourish within a fast paced environment
• Under graduate business degree or equivalent CIPD qualification
What we offer
Above all, you can expect a safe, modern, friendly and collaborative working environment. We regularly benchmark ourselves against our industry and we are confident that we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues.
• Competitive base salary
• 27 days plus statutory holidays
• A defined contribution company pension scheme
• Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
• Cycle-to-work scheme
• All-employee share incentive scheme
We want to provide an environment where our colleagues play an active part in the growth of our business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that we offer.
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.