Start date: 28th May 2019
This apprenticeship lasts for 18 months
REPORTS TO: Sales Executive
Based at Horseferry Road, London
The Airtime Sales Department is charged with making the maximum amount of advertising revenue from Channel 4’s portfolio of products on a sustainable basis.
Through the Airtime Sales and Partnerships teams, we sell and administer advertising space across Channel 4’s owned channels – C4, E4, More4, Film4, 4Music, The Box Channels and All4 (our Video on Demand service. We also look after the advertisements across our partner channels – UKTV (inc. Dave, Gold, Eden, Really, Drama etc,) PBS & BT Sport channels.
• You will be supporting the C4 Sales Team with the administration of advertising campaigns
• Processing multi-media campaigns for our clients & partners
• Monitoring campaigns for accuracy of delivery versus agreed terms; ensuring that inventory is optimised across all platforms with minimal wastage. (You will be taught about all of this of course!)
• Respond to ongoing agency/client requests and queries
• Ensure deadlines are met
• Awareness of industry guidelines and regulations (OFCOM, BCAP, Clearcast)
• Develop good external and internal relationships across multiple departments.
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES FOR A GREAT CANDIDATE
• You’ll need a passion for television and the media
• Strong organisational and practical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• An interest in working for Channel 4 and an understanding of its aims.
• Computer literacy
• Ability to take and carry out instructions accurately and also work independently
• Ability to deliver to strict deadlines in a professional and thorough manner
• You do not need experience of Media Sales, full training will be provided as part of this opportunity.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Eye for design / Photoshop skills
• Creative writing
ALTERNATIVE APPLICATION FORMATS:
We want to make the process of applying for one of our opportunities right for you as an individual, so we are happy to consider alternative formats of the application form.For example, you could arrange a phone call with 4Talent for you to speak your answers and a member of the team can scribe, or if you’d like to create a five minute YouTube video/ voice recording, these are also options available. If you have a different alternative, we really welcome your suggestions to ensure you have a fair chance of applying.
Take a look at our access page for more information, which you’ll find by clicking here. If you would like to apply for an opportunity at 4Talent and we can do anything to make that process simpler for you, please email us at 4Talent@channel4.co.uk or call Yasmin Mehmet on 0207 306 5188.
You must be over 18 years old and a non-degree holder to be eligible to apply for this apprenticeship.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online at the link below. When you have completed each page please tick the box at the bottom to proceed. Only when all pages are completed and boxes ticked will the 'submit' button appear at the end of the application. Once submitted you can return and edit your application up until the closing date of this apprenticeship.
If you have any questions about this apprenticeship vacancy please email the 4Talent team direct at email@example.com or tweet @4talent using the hashtag #C4apprenticeships
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.