CFO, Not-for-Profit – London
Eton Bridge Partners is working in exclusive partnership with one of the fastest growing not-for-profits in the UK to appoint a London based CFO, who will partner an impressive Chief Executive and board of directors. With a national focus and strong track record, they are focused on helping to enrich the lives of young people. You will be key in delivering a wide-scale finance transformation, as well as developing new commercial avenues.
- Develop and upgrade the existing finance function, transforming strategy, people, process
- Build a scalable platform to enable future growth
- Support organisation in driving key strategic projects
- Ensure the effectiveness of core process and the provision of timely, accurate financial information to the Senior Leadership Team
- Understand and mitigate company’s risk profile
- Qualified chartered accountant (Big 4, ACA)
- Broad finance experience, ideally within commercial sector
- Strong track record driving change, leading finance up maturity curve
- Exceptional communication and people management skills
- Interest in not-for-profit sector
: Up to £140,000 base salary plus company pension scheme
: Central London
: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.