Duties & Responsibilities
- Close collaboration with product teams, insight analysts, data scientists, etc. to gather business requirements.
- Translating these requirements into technical solutions including the data layer implementation.
- Implement Adobe Analytics and other tracking and analytics services using Ensighten Tag Manager.
- Perform quality assurance and data QA to ensure tagging is working correctly and aligned to data governance standards.
- Proactively review and fix tagging issues.
- Collaborate with product developers, data engineers, and testers to ensure robust and highly available services.
- Manage work across multiple agile product teams at any one time to ensure accurate, timely and efficient implementation and tracking deliverables.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, DOM, and events
- Understanding of web protocols
- Experience working with data – data manipulation, regular expressions, etc.
- Clear communicator, strong verbal and written skills to work with developers and technical people as well as marketing and other business stakeholders,
- Ability to prioritize workflow and handle multiple, competing and changing priorities.
Required desirable experience skills and qualifications
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or other related fields.
- Experience implementing or working with clickstream web analytics tools such Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.
- Knowledge of/experience with Tag Management Systems (Ensighten, Google Tag Manager, Tealium)
- Knowledge of A/B, MVT, and similar testing technologies
- Understanding of online marketing practices across digital channels (paid search, banner advertising, social, mobile, email, etc.)
- Experience with SQL-based queries, ETL tools
- Awareness of cloud technologies in GCP
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience within a retail environment