Start date: 28th May 2019
This apprenticeship lasts for 18 months
The assessment day for this role will take place on the 25th April 2019.
REPORTS TO: Campaign Operations Manager
BASED IN OUR LONDON OFFICE
Sales Operations collectively are responsible for creating and delivering the maximum commercial value for Channel4.
The successful candidate will work mostly within the core Campaign Operations Team who have responsibility for creating and delivering maximum revenue across all means of viewing. This is done be liaising with the sales team to ensure that we utilise our airtime in the best way possible.
During the apprenticeship the successful candidate will also spend a portion of their time working with the Sales Operations Specialist teams which help support this work with multiple forms of Analysis
• Ensure all Digital and Linear activity is booked through the booking systems and adheres to the internal booking cycle
• Regularly Monitor the delivery levels of all Linear and Digital campaigns, whilst highlighting abnormalities
• Use initiative and judgement to resolve problems and ensure revenue is maximised throughout the month
• Resolve routine Airtime and Digital problems at a campaign level, whilst escalating more complex problems to the Assistant/Exec/Manager
• Understand all aspects of trading within the C4 revenue workflow and factors which impact the C4 sales proposition
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES FOR A GREAT CANDIDATE
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• You’ll have Advanced Excel skills
• You’ll be able to collaborate with colleagues and other C4 teams
• You are motivated by finding innovative solutions
• You’re keen to learn everything there is to know about TV Advertising
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Desire to learn new skills
• Experience of working alone and as part of a team
• Highly numerate and enjoy working with data
• Your previous studies have given you experience with analytics and forecasting
ALTERNATIVE APPLICATION FORMATS:
We want to make the process of applying for one of our opportunities right for you as an individual, so we are happy to consider alternative formats of the application form.
For example, you could arrange a phone call with 4Talent for you to speak your answers and a member of the team can scribe, or if you’d like to create a five minute YouTube video/ voice recording, these are also options available. If you have a different alternative, we really welcome your suggestions to ensure you have a fair chance of applying.
Take a look at our access page for more information, which you’ll find by clicking here. If you would like to apply for an opportunity at 4Talent and we can do anything to make that process simpler for you, please email us at 4Talent@channel4.co.uk or call Yasmin Mehmet on 0207 306 5188.
In order to apply for this job, please Sign In/Create Account.